A day hiking around Pokhara-1 day trekking offers panoramic mountain views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail and Manaslu. Also, a rich insight in to the lives, history, culture, religion, lake and the villages. The day hiking in Pokhara is short and easy of 5 to 6 hours. There are different hiking routes from Pokhara. So, some of the popular day hikes and treks in Pokhara are Sarankot hiking, Australian Camp hiking, World peace stupa and Pumdikot hiking, Kahun danda hiking, Begnas Lake, Astam and Dhampus village hiking. One day Pokhara trekking tour is a good day trip for family with children and slow hikers who have a day free in Pokhara. You will hike through exotic settlements, pristine forests, typical ethnic villages and the mountains. Pokhara is surrounded by green hills and hillocks, so, Pokhara day hiking tour offers beautiful nature and mountain landscapes. Hence, a good way to get an amazing trekking experience of lives and culture of mountain people.The Majestic view of the Himalayas, Phewa Lake and Pokhara valley is the main features of Pokhara day hike and trek. For booking inquiry regarding cheap Pokhara day hiking package for 2023.2024, please email us at [email protected] and call or leave message on WhatsApp at +977 9851023742.
Tour Name: Pokhara Hiking Trek
Tour Duration: 1 Days
Tour Difficulty: Easy / Medium
Tour Season: All year around
Tour Altitude: 1300m-2100m
Tour Cost: USD 80-USD 130
Group Size: 1 - 20 people
Tour Package: Private/Group
Mode of Transfer: Bus/Jeep/Car
Start/End of Tour: Pokhara /Pokhara
Pokhara Hiking Trek - Pokhara Day Hiking Tour takes to some of the beautiful places like Sarankot, Australian Camp, Dhampus, Japanese peace stupa.
Pokhara Hiking Trek offers beautiful view of Pokhara city, lakes, and also a panoramic view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchare, Manaslu, Lamjung Himal, and many more. Short day hiking treks in Pokhara also an experience of trekking in the Himalayas. Pokhara Hiking Tour provides rich insight into local culture and religion, terraced farming, waterfalls and picturesque mountain views. It also provides a beautiful view of the Pokhara city as well as Phewa lake. The reflection of mountain in the lakes are worth remembering.
Pokhara Hiking is the best option to see Mountain villages and the stunning Himalayas. Day Hiking in Pokhara offers close up panoramic view of Annapurna and the hiking trail passes through traditional Gurung villages. Pokhara is trekkers and hikers paradise. It offers many short day hikes and treks in Pokhara. Some of popular day hikes and treks tour in Pokhara are below.
1. Sarangkot Day Hiking- Sarangkot hill is very popular for its best mountains and sunrise view. We start our trip early morning around 5-5:30 am by car. Normally sun rise at 6:00 am. After the sunrise and mountain view we can walk down from Sarangkot along the pokhara city view ad the Phewa lake view with green forest. We walk around 4-5 hours. The length of the time, it depends on your choice of route.
2. World Peace Hiking: World peace pagoda is a massive Buddhist stupa, situated on the top of a hill on the southern shore of Phewa Lake. Besides being a impressive sight in itself, the shrine is a great vantage point which offer the spectacular views of the Annapurna range, Phewa Lake and the the pokhara city. Hike the Raniban forest crossing the suspension bridge. After the 2 hours of walk we reach stupa and enjoy the spiritual and scenic beauty. Hiking down from pagoda is more enjoyable with the view of Phewa lake and the mountains. Cross the lake after 20 minutes of boating with the visit to island temple, Barahi temple in the middle of the lake.
3. Pokhara Kalikasthan Hiking: This is the best view point to view the serene 7 lakes around Pokhara. The panoramic view of Annapurna and the experience of village life is the highlight of the hiking.
4. Kahun Danda Hiking: Kahun Danda is another enchanting hill north of Pokhara and takes about two and a half hours to reach there. The trails starts from near the army barrack at Phulbari across Mahendrapul and climbs slowly up a slope. The essential view from the top of this hill is the panoramic view of the Annapurna range and the the flat span of Pokhara valley. Normally this is one day hiking route, but you could make it into 2 days hikes if you are interested to spend some time with the villagers. The Kahun Danda (1520 m) to the northeast of Pokhara has a ruined fort on the summit as well as a view tower with spectacular scenery. The dramatic change of colors after the sunrise on the Annapurna gives you the experience of natural beauty.
5. Dhampus Naudanda Hiking: This hiking offers the scenic beauty of Naudanda and the ancient traditional culture and the great panoramic view of mountains from Dhampus village. While walking we pass through the diverse forest with the rhododendron and wild orchid flowers. We walk through the terraced rice fields and through the stone houses with thatched roofs.
6. Chapakot Day Hike: The day hiking start from Pame west of Pokhara. We follow the harpen river, the source of Phewa lake then climb the hills with small villages. We hike through paddy fields and the mountain and lake view.
7. Naudanda Sarankot Hiking: This day hiking route is popular both for mountain and sunrise view and to experience the Nepalese village life. The view point, Sarankot offers the excellent panoramic view of Annapurna and the sunrise while Naudanda offers the dramatic view of the twin tails of Fishtail and the massif Dhaulagiri view. We walk through the Kaskikot village, Naudanda village and the culturally rich Dhampus village where the view of the Annapurna seems very close and we can feel the cool and fresh air of the mountains.
8. Australian Camp Hiking: A popular day hiking trip in Pokhara. It is about 5/6 hours easy day hiking trip. This is an easy day hiking offers an excellent Himalayan view includes Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Annapurna and Mount Fishtail and the experience of Nepalese village life.
07:00 AM Breakfast at Hotel
07:30 AM Pickup at Hotel, drive to hiking starting point.
08:30 AM Start hiking through typical village, terrace fields and enjoy view of Himalaya and lunch
17:00 PM Watch sunset views and then drive back to hotel in Pokhara.