Mission Eco Trek is very conscious about
the preservation of Eco Trekking and
environment. Eco Trekking focuses on
local cultures, wilderness adventures,
personal growth and learning new ways to
live on green planet. Mission Eco
Trekking believes in those travel
destinations where the flora, fauna, and
cultural heritage are the primary
attractions. Eco Trekking practice
responsible Green tourism which includes
programs that minimize the adverse
effects of traditional tourism on the
natural environment and enhance the
cultural integrity of local people.
Therefore, in addition to evaluating
environmental and cultural factors,
plans by hospitality providers to
promote recycling, energy efficiency,
water re-use, and the creation of
economic opportunities for local
communities are some of Eco Trekking’s
In numerous places, trekking groups have
left littered trails and degraded forest
in their wake. Against this alarming
backdrop, the practice of ecologically
friendly-tourism has been gaining
increased momentum – both in Nepal and
around the World. Eco Trekking approach
to tourism seeks not only to preserve
the environment and culture of a tourist
destination but also to be of benefit to
the local People. By fostering
environmental awareness, both among
locals & Eco Trekkers and by linking
tourism to social and economic
development, it is possible to preserve
the natural and cultural heritage of an
area through the promotion of
sustainable tourism. This not only
enhances the positive experience of
those on holiday it also helps to
increase the standard of living of the
local residents. Such a lot has been
said about Eco friendly trekking and
tourism and no doubt a lot more will be.
We (Mission Eco Trek) can proudly say
without hesitation that we (Eco
Trekking) have led the way in
responsible Trek and tours to our
What are the main views to Explore
* I want to trek without destroying the
* I want to visit Nepal without harming
* I want to contribute to the people of
* I want Nepali children’s to have
education and a brighter future.
* I want to support the protection of
Himalayan forest and wildlife.
* I want to make sure that local people
are benefiting from our trekking.
* I want to support human rights and
* I want to learn about Nepal and
experience how people live.
We (Mission Eco Trek & Expedition Pvt.
Ltd) want to make fun and a memorable
holiday. As we are Eco Trekking, we
would suggest our clients to trek where
lodge facilities are not available and
looks very remote with green hill.
What made Eco-Trek / Eco Trekking
01. We build environment and culture
awareness and respect.
02. We provide positive experience for
our valuable visitors.
03. We provide direct finical benefits
04. We buy rice, vegetables and what
ever available from Local’s to support
their financial issue.
05. We raise sensitivity to host
countries political and social climate.
06. We pack in and out ourselves: no
garbage is left to pollute the
07. We use kerosene for cooking instead
firewood while we trek the beaten path
09. Our guides, cooks and all supporting
staffs are from the areas we trek
10. We have sponsored some of school
where we visit.
11. We strongly support and fallow human
rights and labor agreements.
13. Our porters carry no more than 25kg.
Even they carry get more money.
14. Our staff has insurance and access
to health care.
15. Our Guides and supporting staffs are